2 mar 2013

Pawcut Productions : The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of - White trash beautiful beats (Minden, Germany)


1N.O.I.R.E.02:42
2Elegy04:06
3Cracklehead03:02
4Law of nature03:28
5Headache03:50
6I am dangerous03:42
7Tutorial02:57

...

"We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep "
- Shakespeare -
....

A big bow to all the composers , drummers and musicians i had the honour sampling. You are the essence of this album !
...

Made by Pawcut soundcloud.com/pawcut
....

Video : www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzLSQRgj6I0
...

Label and alternative download : Dusted Wax Kingdom
dustedwax.org/dwk171.html

... 

Albumartwork : Chromiteartwear.propagandaminister
www.facebook.com/chromiteartwear.propagandaminister?ref=ts&fref=ts
.... 

credits

released 08 October 2012
...

ild rather live without music then without my girl ! txs for bearing me mari !

...

tags

license

all rights reserved

feeds

 feeds for this albumthis artist


1 comentario: