15 jul 2013

Da track Of The Week : Omid Wisdom " Cross and Checks [ Right or Wrong] [+ Lyrics] On Afrihooop



Omid Wisdom

Cross and Checks [ Right or Wrong]
Produced by EXP of Deaflab Records
Written by Omid Wisdom - Suufd’or [Goldendust]
Mixed and mastered – Jaxle Records by Omid Wisdom/Baye Leimu [Jaxle Records]

Around here, life was all about cross and checks
Either you got it right or wrong - crossed or checked
When I done a lot of wrong like – checked, then crossed out
There’s the urge to rebound like – it’s the cross I check
Less
You got it twisted – crossed eye chick
A hustler, why wouldn’t I wanna cross out checks
Pirates, I’m trying to build upon that chest
Anything lesser than that quest – crossed, ‘I’d’ chat
Can’t treat this like bugs, trying, crush my chips
Like hackers, quick to get the approach cross checked
Different manoeuvres – draughts when they cross that chess
When I cross the streets - I cross I check
The drug squad - quick to have you all crossed and checked
Suspect I, clutch zips, clustered crest
Cuz the ghetto pitch – line’s when it cross that clef
It’s gaymen zip – minus one, kilohertz clocked
Can’t decipher the codes, crossed fire chuck
Word to body bags, scenes – crossed and chalked
They’ll never want us to adjust, tryina cross our chuck
But unlikely a ‘’Sidekick’’ - crossed out +Chuck+
As I scope to cross goals – crossbar checked
I adapt – mo kilo’s – across that chest
Ever thorough, so I go – [like] – cross that chick
She might have caught up crap, trying come across like cheat
A cross chit, with a crush to caress that chap
Who the hat fit, rock – baseball cap
Tho’ I love to hit and run - stadium claps
I’m bout seeing things clear – radium x
On pseudo culture creator’s - concepts
Lights, camera, action – contents
From cusp’d out crescents, crosses across chest
Acting like chieftains, that chair that conquest
But crash test checks, have ‘em crushed, crutches checked
In context, it’s complex, concave, convex
Stress ? Gratitude expressed ? Gwaan like vex?
Gotta love it – breadcrumbs in deep fried croquet
Put it on a ‘note[$]’, steady stepping – just like crotchets
Tho’ I’m never scared - no +Dave Croquett+
Only the God, got the power over cross and checks
Only the God, got the power over cross and checks [yo]

Hook

Life was all about cross and checks, cross and check, cross or checked
Only God had the power over cross ‘n’, cross and checks was like right or wrong – check , check
Life was all about cross and checks, cross and check, cross or checked
Only God had the power over cross ‘n’ checks, cross and checks was like right or wrong – check check
Life was all about cross - cross - cross or checked
Only God had the power over cross ‘n’ checks, cross and checks was like right or wrong – check check
Life was all about cross and checks, cross and check, cross or checked
Only God had the power over cross ‘n’, cross and checks was like right or wrongs – check check

Rate This Post   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario