13 ago 2012

Who is Shifty Presidents? Mixed by Deejay Yemster On Afrihooop


Hi,my name is Yemi a.k.a Deejay Yemster.I am resident in the UK Edinburgh (Scotland).

Im a Professional DJ with potentials,skills and ambitions. Djing has always been my passion due to my great interest in music.I play the Acoustic Guitar and Electronic Keyboard together with producing beats. 

I am known as the Versatile Vinyl Master due to my style & genre knowledge of music. The genre I play are as follows: 90s-2000 Soul/RnB/Hip-Hop, UK Funky, UK Garage , UK Grime Dancehall/Bashment & Afro-Jams.

 I have made guest appearances at various Night Clubs. These are as follows: Liquid "Envy" Night Club(Dundee & Aberdeen), Soul Night Club (Dundee), Deja Vu "Vegas" (Dundee), Underground (Dundee), Fatsams (Dundee), O2 ABC (Glasgow), The Humming Bird (Glasgow), The Arches (Glasgow), Sportsters (Edinburgh), The Lane (Edinburgh), Newsroom (Edinburgh), City Night Club (Falkirk), Zanzi Bar (London), Club BLV (London). 

I Currently play at Sugarhill (Edinburgh) & Suga (Dundee).





This Mixtape features Mark Smith popularly known as Shifty Presidents or "Shifty", raised in Chicago and currently based here in Scotland,Glasgow. He is an up-coming talented rap Artist who is defining his style of Hip Hop/Rap music.This is certainly for true rap Hip Hop Lovers.

Source : Deejay Yemster's MixCloud
Official Deejay Yemster On Fb

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario