27 dic 2012

Mr. Moods and Erik Jackson - Sur la route du Jazz On Afrihooop



Dirty, Dusty, Jazzy, Soulful breaks. Enjoy.
This is a collaboration of live instruments and sampled sound; 

MPC, Guitar, Trumpet, Saxophone, Upright Bass, and a Jazz drum kit.

credits

released 08 September 2012
Christian Denis
Erik Jackson
Skip Warren

tags

license

all rights reserved

feeds

 feeds for this albumthis artist

À propos

I am a beatmaker exploring lots of territories, always play with good or bad feelings at the same time, the moods are the building material for my songs.You never know what am i cooking.
Biographie
My name is Christian Denis and i'm from Canada. I make electronic music for a couple of years, building it with samples taken from old tracks in any kind of styles and added my own melodies and beats over them. Sampling is an art i compare it to a painting, with full of colours and textures. For me the music is a powerful medium to let go your emotions. If you carefully listen to my music you will know me...
Passions du groupe
Music and movies
Artistes que nous aimons aussi
Dday one, Vpd, Skipless, Boards of canada, Dj krush, Dj shadow, Dj Cam

Infos de base



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario