4 ene 2013

Fecko Tha Emcee – I Need The Naira + The Future prod by Teck-Zilla


Nigerian Fecko Tha Emcee has been busy and looks like he intends to kick start his 2013 with two releases in quick succession. Both tracks are produced by Teck-Zilla – the first I Need The Naira features an interesting Aloe Blacc sample. I have to admit the first time I heard it I wasn’t convinced, the song seemed to suddenly lose its momentum when the sampled hook arrived. But having had another couple listens, its not as awkward as it first seemed. Let us know what your thoughts are in the comments. This is lifted from theWhoSendU.com Mixtape Vol 1:


The second track The Future features fellow lyricists Boogey, Peter Clarke and Pryse and is a nice energetic record which you can enjoy below:


Source : http://www.25tolyf.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario